Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
Does Crazy Acura sold his???
 

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
Joined
·
3,018 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,174 Posts
ferrari527:
Maybe try the guys I get all my stuff from... afsmotorsports.com (Shawn). However...why comptech? You know they make better, cheaper sways than those right (such as mine :D). Edgalang will go on about this for hours if you ask him.

Austin519
 

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
Austin519 said:
You know they make better, cheaper sways than those right (such as mine :D).
Hey Austin,

how's your Neuspeed upper tie bar & sway??
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
1,163 Posts
WAIT

ever since Austin's sway upgraded...and his comments about the car's improvement...I wanted sways too...What is considered cheap and good? Isn't comptech better than Neuspeed? Tahnks
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
Re: WAIT

[TL]Ridah said:
ever since Austin's sway upgraded...and his comments about the car's improvement...I wanted sways too...What is considered cheap and good? Isn't comptech better than Neuspeed? Tahnks
depends on what's your definition of good. comptech is not as thick as neuspeed, so it will have a bit more body roll. but i think neuspeed is a bit more pricey, not very sure about this one though. i know you can get comptechs for around 170 like what steve said
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
1,163 Posts
Anybody know where I can get the cheapest Comptech Sways for all 4 sides?

Rom: Thanks for the info...did you mean $170 for all four of them?

Personally...I've heard a lot of good comments on Comptech Sways....and I've heard about comptech being good...but again...I could be wrong...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,297 Posts
[TL]Ridah said:
Anybody know where I can get the cheapest Comptech Sways for all 4 sides?

Rom: Thanks for the info...did you mean $170 for all four of them?

Personally...I've heard a lot of good comments on Comptech Sways....and I've heard about comptech being good...but again...I could be wrong...
4? There are only 2 sways, one for the front and one for the rear. And that price of $270 for both is a great deal!!! I would take that. I dont think rominl meant to say 170.. he means $270, I think.

Either way, $270 is a great deal for comptech sways.
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
oh darn, sorry man, i meant 270...... it's as good as you can get i believe.

and yeah, there are only 2 sways in our cars, front and back. i think you have it messed up with some other parts in our cars. maybe camber kits? springs? tie bars?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,174 Posts
songoku:
Uhmm...it's a totally different car...in the good way :). There's just such an improvement I can't even describe it. The best way to put it is that the upper strut tie bar stiffened the car up, while the sways just keep it completely parallel to the road at all times. These two were such good mods that I noticed virtually no improvement when putting on springs in terms of side to side sway. The springs just helped the forward and backward dipping of the car with hard accel and hard brake. Anyone in or near Austin, TX is welcome to come by and take a ride. I may be doing a road trip from Atlanta, GA to San Diego, CA this summer and can stop by any place on my way too :D. This is after the stereo, trim, lighting, and rims are done.

Dvsrice:
$112 for the chrome Neuspeed Tie Bar and $280 for the sways (that is including s/h).

rominl:
Comptech, Eibach, and Suspension Techniques go for around $285 for BOTH front and rear...about the same price I paid for the Neuspeeds. The difference is not only the size of the rear...but also the fact that the Neuspeeds are solid...whereas the others are hollow...so that is a huge factor as well.

Austin519
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,297 Posts
Austin519 said:


rominl:
Comptech, Eibach, and Suspension Techniques go for around $285 for BOTH front and rear...about the same price I paid for the Neuspeeds. The difference is not only the size of the rear...but also the fact that the Neuspeeds are solid...whereas the others are hollow...so that is a huge factor as well.

Austin519
Comptechs are soild from what i hear. :beerchug:
 
1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top