Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is wierd, my check engine light and tcs light both came on at the same time last week while driving on the freeway....

tcs light eventually went away after a day or two..and all of a sudden today, the check engine light did not light up as it has been for the last week....

wondering if it was just a glitch in the computer systems...or if it was definitely something worthy checking engine...

i recently changed my oil too so i dont think thats the problem, i dont really wanna take it into dealership and have them just visually look at engine and charge me like $100

but i think i'll take it in to dealership just to make sure nuttins wrong...

any of this happen to u guys or did u guys fix this some other way.?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
sometimes if it is a small problem the computer in the car will fix it by itself...good luck!:)

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
That's exactly what happened on my TL before. Both indicators came on at the same time when I was driving on the freeway but TCS light went off but engine check light didn't.
I went to the dealer and they told me it's engine misfire false code. They re-set the code and never happended again since then. Take it to the dealer ASAP!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.