Premium Member
13,827 Posts
NICE!!!

Where can I buy one, and how much?

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
162 Posts
thats freakin awsome~ nice man...
where did you get it and how much stan~?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
:eek:

Details please details!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the comments! :)

it looks really good and it sets the engine compartment off really nicely. i've had it for about 2 weeks and it's holding up well...this same piece was baked in a oven as a test. the pieces are quite small and contains a lot of complex curves so it won't sell for *cheap.* the guy knows price is a concern so he has not said anything concrete yet. i suppose if demand is high and he can make a lot initially, the price will be better. he is currently waiting for the entire line up of covers to be completed before he moves on to the next phase.

if any of you are remotely interested, then you can email me...otherwise, i post more info as i find out.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
StanMan said:
thanks for the comments! :)

it looks really good and it sets the engine compartment off really nicely. i've had it for about 2 weeks and it's holding up well...this same piece was baked in a oven as a test. the pieces are quite small and contains a lot of complex curves so it won't sell for *cheap.* the guy knows price is a concern so he has not said anything concrete yet. i suppose if demand is high and he can make a lot initially, the price will be better. he is currently waiting for the entire line up of covers to be completed before he moves on to the next phase.

if any of you are remotely interested, then you can email me...otherwise, i post more info as i find out.
Sounds like a group buy to me. ;)

·
Registered
633 Posts
omg:eek: off tha hook!:cool:

·
Registered
737 Posts
whoa stan, you know that is the shit dogg...im loving it, now if he can just make one for the TLP and we will all be happy...i will buy one fo sho...please help us out stan...that looks off tha chain my main:eek:...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
737 Posts
i dont think i like the OE tuning sig on it though...can you still use your other one...nice shit btw:D...Shyne:king:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.