When:
August 3rd

Where
Next to Uno pizza's parking lot.
1160 N Plaza Dr
Schaumburg, IL

Time:
5pm

This meet is the same place as our old meets. Any questions, post here. Also if you are coming then post here. Tell your friends, everyone is invited!! :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Are you planning anything after the meet? If I come I'll bring my girl and we'll most likely make a weekend out of it. What is there to do on a Saturday night in Chicago?
Any ideas on hotels?
Anyone else wanna go out to party after the meet?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Everytime theres an Acura meet i always seem to be oncall at work, but i'll try to stop by..See ya there Jizzal and don't forget to pick up Big Henessey!!! Peace..Mack

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MAmornIS said:
Everytime theres an Acura meet i always seem to be oncall at work, but i'll try to stop by..See ya there Jizzal and don't forget to pick up Big Henessey!!! Peace..Mack

yea that fat nig is coming... so are any of the is300 crew coming?? :dunno:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don't think so. Its just me. Also i'll be in the Supra not the IS..See ya there hopefully..Mack

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Crazy Bimmer said:
henry you focko... call my cell tommorrow!!! :bash:

i'll be there tomorrow...i'll drive, i just bought a car (nothing special) so Dom thanks but you don't have to pick me up :)

Hey, what time are you focks going to be there at? Are you still doing lunch? Let me know, i'll meet up with you guys :bigok:

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
V.S.O.P said:

i'll be there tomorrow...i'll drive, i just bought a car (nothing special) so Dom thanks but you don't have to pick me up :)

Hey, what time are you focks going to be there at? Are you still doing lunch? Let me know, i'll meet up with you guys :bigok:

WTF? You bought a car... and you not gonna tell us what it is?!?!?! :sqnteek:

hey Henry would it be a problem if i needed a ride tommorrow to pick up my car down the street? Like around 2 (I hope) :angel:

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Crazy Bimmer said:

WTF? You bought a car... and you not gonna tell us what it is?!?!?! :sqnteek:

hey Henry would it be a problem if i needed a ride tommorrow to pick up my car down the street? Like around 2 (I hope) :angel:
no problem buddy, just call me...i've got nothing to do tomorrow :bigok:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.