Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my next project is to have a clear bra installed. I want maximum coverage for the hood, bumper, headlights, foglights, side mirrors, and front lip of the body kit if possible.

Here are some question I have:
1) Which brand do you guys recommend?
2) How much is this going to cost?
3) Can I have everything listed above, protected?

Thanks everyone!! Really appreciate it!!

-Rich

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
the best way to do it, imho, is to go to local detailing stores and ask them to do custom job. i don't think it's that much more expensive then buying existing kits out there. for headlights and fogs the one by xpel is pretty good, i have them and it's been doing great so far. the xpel kits for hood, bumper, and side mirrors are not that great coz' the don't cover that much area specially the hood. not to mention they don't have kits for the lip.

i got a link to another site some while ago with kits for our cars (quite complete) however i havent' seen the real thing so i can't say. you might wanna get more info from Mr Hyde too coz' he has custom clear bras on his car (i think he has it on the hood, mirrors, headlights, fogs, body kits all around)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
evolaerok said:
I have 3m and it looks good! I had a friend at the shop do it for a 150 bucks I have the hood done with 18" protection and I have the side mirrors done.
wow that's awesome price man

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.