Acura World banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cali-Bound Lakers Hater!!
1,739 Posts
kevin1 said:
where can i get a pair of clear lense front turn signals? i see that blacura has some on his car but i cant seem to get ahold of him. any ideas?
what's up kevin, how did you try and get in touch with me? I have my IM listed and email too, i think. Yeah Procarparts is where most of us got ours i think, but sometimes you get bad service with them. The only thing I ever bought from there were my clear lenses and i had no problem with the transaction. Good luck finding some :bigok:

·
1,739 Posts
kevin1 said:
i sent you an email through the " send an email" link in your profile.

thanks for the info on the clear turn signals.

is there anything special i should know about changing them out?
that's odd...maybe i didn't recognize hte sender and accidentally deleted it. As for changing out the signals, it's real easy. On the inside edge of the signal through the lower grille, there is a hole that you can see a screw through. The screw is at an angle, so put the screwdriver through that hole til you feel it grip the screw then just unscrew that til the light pops out. Take the bulbs out, then put the clears in and there ya go :bigok:

·
1,739 Posts
cool how do you like them? I bought yellow (not amber) bulbs off of autodynamic.com for both the lower marker and turn signal bulbs (marker is 168/194 size and signal is 7440 size) If you have superwhite headlights, it kind of looks like a Lexus GS/IS with the yellow on the bottom.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks. i do like them, they make the front look different. now if i can get rid of the balck mesh grill and find a 98 chrome grill ill be set. any ideas on that one. :)

ill check into the bulbs. dont want any trouble with clear turn signal bulbs.

·
1,739 Posts
you probably wont get into trouble with the stock bulbs, but amber or yellow are the safest ways to go. Elaborate more on what you mean about the grille. Do you have a custom meshed one or just the stock 97 one?

·
1,739 Posts
the grille with the chrome wing on it is the 97 grille. the 98 and 99 CLs have the same grille with the vertical plastic stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.