Acura World banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Tuff Gong said:

No need to use a torx wrench to remove the ballast's Shyne. It's three regular bolts....I forgot the size though...10MM:dunno:. Not sure of the differences between the 99-01 and 01-03 though, I'm sure it's very very similar.

autoxCLS, I don't mean to piss anybody off posting that. I did see the instructions here but I wanted to spread the word on the oven technique. It's more of a "fool proof" method IMO.

Excuse the newbie, my bad:p.
care to post your method over here? some of us cant view threads over there ;)

Naah - don't get me wrong bro - not pissed at all - just wanna make sure our offerings of FAQs, etc are used too. ;) It's all good. :thumbsup:

Tuff Gong said:

No need to use a torx wrench to remove the ballast's Shyne. It's three regular bolts....I forgot the size though...10MM:dunno:. Not sure of the differences between the 99-01 and 01-03 though, I'm sure it's very very similar.

autoxCLS, I don't mean to piss anybody off posting that. I did see the instructions here but I wanted to spread the word on the oven technique. It's more of a "fool proof" method IMO.

Looking good Sandeep. Like I said before, whenever you wanna trade ABP's......:D

IMO, the orange is a nice accent to our color. I think it looks nice on the blacks and silvers, but either way- tight!:beerchug:

Tuff Gong said:
I don't mean to piss anybody off posting that. I did see the instructions here but I wanted to spread the word on the oven technique. It's more of a "fool proof" method IMO.

It's OK, chris. :bigok:

actually...Mr.Hyde's TL is what made me regret buying my car early...TL type S came out 1 month after I got mine...(had no idea)
loooooking verrrrrrry sharrrrrpp...love the rims, and clearouts make it look cleaner....definetly...

rominl said:
oh man that's VERY clean!!!! i love it!!!!!!! i never said it before, but mr hyde your car was actually what triggered me to start modding the car
When I saw pics of his car lowered with the OEM kit, I traded my 00 TL for an ABP TL-S and threw on springs and the kit. Sooo nice!

Discussion starter · #30 · (Edited)
Thanx again guys. My inspiratipn was AcuraTL. I had my Accord and was still in college when he posted his pics. Thankfully I graduated a little while later and now have my own ride.

I get alot of PM's asking me about things I have done to my ride; so I finally got around to making a mod list. Dont worry, it'll never be found in my sig. ;)

Mod List

Exterior
6000k D2S HID's
Factory Body Kit
Wings West Lip Spoiler
Custom Cleared Headlights
X-pel and Custom Clear Bra for the entore front end and sideskirts
35% metallic tint all around
Regular(not hyperwhite bulbs all around)
Partially debadged rear end
3A Racing Exhaust tips
Type S plate frame

Int/Ice

Video-Nav kit with PS2 with my own custom sound(no crappy FM modulator)
Clifford Solaris with remote start and BlackJax anticarjacking system
Hardwired V1 with remote display
Hyperwhite bulbs everywhere(stock was so dim)
Inspire door sills
Momo Combat shift knob
Cannon All weathermats
Swapped Clifford and factory alarm LED's with blue ones

Suspension/Brakes
19 x 8 TrafficStar DTS's
235/35-19 Toyo Proxes T1-S's
Comptech Springs
Comptech Sways
Neuspeed UpperStrut Bar
Silver painted calipers

Performance
Comptech Headers
Comptech filter with dropped resonator
Denso Iridium Plugs
RedLine Waterwetter (to cool the engine and tranny a little more)

I put on just about every single thing I can think of that I put on this car because I want to add it all up and see what the total is. Then again, maybe I shoudn't do that. :cry: ;)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.