Acura World banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Acura Owners,

I have a 1997 Acura TL 2.5 sedan, and have been desperately searching for an airbag/steering wheel clock spring. I have searched at online Acura OEM and other online parts websites and salvage auto dealers; CAN'T FIND anywhere. The vehicle ABS airbag lights is "ON", the horn does not work, and the cruise Control does not work.

The vehicle, otherwise, is in good operating condition; to which I still occasionally drive, however realizing there are safety concerns due to the inoperable horn, and possibility of non-deployment of airbag in the case of collision, due to ABS light is "ON".

Only one Acura online parts dealer I've found lists the clock spring for this 1997 Acura 2.5 TL, which is noted as "Discontinued". Please advise whether anyone is aware of Acura OEM or other parts dealers that sell airbag/steering wheel clock springs for this vehicle. I also contacted a company in Georgia who specializes in customized rebuilding of clock springs, but no part is available for 1997 Acura TL 2.5 sedan.

I have found several online auto parts dealers who sell steering wheels. As an alternative, please advise whether there are Acura OEM or other auto parts dealers who sell steering wheels with clock spring for this model.

Thanks,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts