1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
737 Posts
Holy shit:eek:...thats phat as phuck...what are you gonna do w/tha AEM...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shyne said:
Holy shit:eek:...thats phat as phuck...what are you gonna do w/tha AEM...Shyne:king:
Selling my Weapon-R shortram for $75 shipped. All it needs is the filter needs to be cleaned.

·
Registered
737 Posts
oh yea:D...i knew that...man too bad it looks so stock...i like the look of my intake because it looks like I added something to the engine bay...i hope you are happy with it, and ya like 1999 said...should have got a before and after dyno playboy...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
737 Posts
he said its about the same and he couldn't tell the difference...but its still phat as phuck since its new and all his performance mods are comptech...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rominl said:
how's the performance gain between the ice box and cai?
I really couldn't tell a difference between the Icebox and the Weapon-R shortram. I'll drive it more this weekend and post an update.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TunerTL-S said:
will your short ram work with a tl-s? if so im interested
I think you'll have to cut off about 4-6 inches off of it because of the VSA on the Type S.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.