Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Enrique lives in Panama, not Panama City. Mark Basch flew down there to do his blower and a few other mods. I recently talked to him about his A/C system. He's doing a little servicing on it. He owns Crazy for cars if I'm not mistaken. Great guy. I think he has a website with pics of his car. Don't remember the name of the site though. His is definitely one of my favs. If anyone is interested in transforming one, you can call Eric Milam at Niello Acura in Cali. He can give you all the details. I work at an Acura dealer but still buy all my stuff from him. Better prices, great guy. Also, if your a member of the NSXCA, you get a nice discount. Ask me how I know. If you want to know more about the NSXCA, go to www.NSXCA.org or www.nsxprime as mentioned above. I know Lud Eng personaly. I have worked on his car. He's the owner / opperator of Prime. If there's something you want to know about an NSX, it's on Prime. (Sorry AW for the plug for Prime). Both sites are excellent.
Barn Man....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.