I'm goin to Costa Rica!
I'm goin to Costa Rica!
I'm goin to Costa Rica!
:D :D :D :cool: :D :D :D :drink:
:drink: :beerchug: :beerchug:

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Been there, done that. Just be careful after dark! Do not go out alone!

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Schweet.

Uh :uhh: what's there to do in Costa Rica? :dunno: :confused:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
mexico is great!!!
costa rica isn't part of mexico....:sqnteek:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Loseit said:

Imagine a place kinda like Miami, except more beautiful and a lot cheaper. :D
I know someone who just got out of the Peace Corps in bordering Nicaragua. He says that the two are completely different, with Costa Rica having sold out to tourists. Whatever that means. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vince said:

I know someone who just got out of the Peace Corps in bordering Nicaragua. He says that the two are completely different, with Costa Rica having sold out to tourists. Whatever that means. :beerchug:
That is pretty funny!!! They totally sold out! I was talking to a lady in San Jose today and she was telling me to be careful etc, when i come down. She was like well, "It's not as bad as Nicaragua..." I died laughing. Costa Rica is like an Oasis in central America. Fery mild compared to its neighbors. The only thing you have to be careful about is getting pickpocketed and stuff. And, don't be stupid .... common sense isn't all that common. You would't go wandering into the south side of Chicago at night. Why should you act like a dumbf#ck in a city that you know nothing about.? :)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Loseit said:
"It's not as bad as Nicaragua..." I died laughing.
The guy that I know told us about he was robbed one night by a teenager with a huge bowie knife. He lost a grand total of one dollar. He was in the Peace Corps though, and so he had to do some work (pretty neat stuff, actually).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts