Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
it looks great! i hope the new one looks like this, don't the rear lights remind you of a skyline? hehe

·
GOT RICE?
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you look at the current euro accord, the interior resembles our car!

the gauges setup is identical!!!

ok, now everyone start praying!! :D

·
GOT RICE?
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i drive a black TL-S,,i was wondering is its possible to change the color of our front gril?

something like black chrome like in the euro accord?

·
GOT RICE?
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know this is an euro accord.....

hopefully this will give us clues on what the new TL will look like...

i still the the triangler front grill is a good indication of an acura.....

:D

·
Registered
376 Posts
TunerTL-S said:
look the the gril,,,,identical to ours......assuming acura stays in the line of keeping the lineup uniform with our triangler front grils....

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=19659

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=20241

ITS BAD ASS!!!!:beerchug:
The picture that showed on the site is the next generation Accord for use! I saw the concept drwing on Japanese Honda Web-site. They just redesign the front end on out TL so the style should be least for another 4 years (this is usually how long that honda change their design)

The good thing about our TL is that the car is deisgn by Japan and built in U.S. NOT 100% design & built in U.s :)

The only bad thing is that the car has the same chasis as Accord..:( So the suspension, spring that we modify are all from Honda Accord in Japan for example: Tein, Apexi, coilover Kit, Eibach, H&R, Newspeed spring. And U.S. factory needs to upgrade the brake system instead using Accord's brake since TL is heavy than Accord.... I feel the brake is weak!

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
250 HP on 2.4 litre?? :eek: :eek:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
songoku said:
250 HP on 2.4 litre?? :eek: :eek:
well japanese manufacturers are always able to squeese the best out of their engine, coz' in asia, you pay lots more tax and stuff when you get a larger engine. unlike american cars, whenever they don't have enough power -> bigger engine :)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Escamar said:

hahahaha...so that i can join the club..and go to a meet every other week...
when is the last time i went to a meet. Some of us seek constant attention, if they do silly things then that should not be classified as typical bmw driver habits. Please... I thought u were a little more educated than that. but i guess i was wrong.

LIL Raja

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.