Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

So, the car in front of me kicked up a rock which cracked, well more like shattered, my left foglight lense. I went to acura to get it replaced, but they only provide the complete left assembly which would be over $300 with parts and installation. I contacted Acura to see if i could get some info on the distributors of their foglights so i could see if i could buy a replacement lense that way, but they apparently do not provide the contact information of their distributors.

I was wondering, does anyone know where I can purchase a lense to replace my with, or how i can go about fixing this problem? Im not much of a DIY person, but if it means saving 200 bucks, Ill definitely do it.

Thanks for the help.

·
The boy and Barclay
1,546 Posts
Try EBay

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive looked at ebay periodically over the past few weeks. Nothing really there, unfortunately =(

·
Registered
42 Posts
You can also try craigslist.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a bunch, TL-Super. Those definitely seem like better options then shelling out the money for the factory one

·
The boy and Barclay
1,546 Posts
Thanks a bunch, TL-Super. Those definitely seem like better options then shelling out the money for the factory one
My pleasure sir. When I bought my car the dealer was kind of whining that he had to replace one foglight on mine for the safety and it " cost " him over $300. I thought I should say there is that "Interweb thingie" to look for better pricing but thought WTH.

·
492 Posts
OEM Acura Parts

They have the whole assembly for $190 if you cant find the lens anywhere

·
I am no one
14,771 Posts
don't know good solutions except buying new ones, but put on xpel afterwards

1 - 10 of 10 Posts