Acura World banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe how good they look...Thats how i wanted them to look:eek:...I thought I was gonna get that swirl pattern which is nice but this looks sportier...Shyne:king:

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
money shot:eek:

Attachments

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
Nice Shyne. When do they go on??

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
looks :tits: must have a lot of stopping power...

...and shave your arm you hairy monkey!! :bash: ;)

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
lookin good shyne hurry up and install em...BTW how was the beach house?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Don't leave us hangin' nig. let us know how much and where?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
they should be on by tomorrow...just the fronts...something happened and now the rears are going to be on later...its still going to be about a month before i see them...i had no idea they were made in Canada...well, i found out i dont really need new pads right now...All i have to do is scuff up the ones that are on now, which are new...These look so much larger than the OEM rotors...I dont think they are, but dayum...I should get max performance out of these the guys...And the 19's, they are going to look killer now...I really need to paint my calipers now...I kindof wanna do red w/these to give it the high performance look:D...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i was working on this one:D...tada...i just installed my rotors guys, it was easy as hell...Shyne:king:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Shyne:
Wait...you don't know where you got them from???

Huh?

Austin519

·
3,076 Posts
Shyne,

What kind are they and how much?

They look hot!!!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are KVR rotors...Austin, of course i know where i got them from....Shyne:king:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Looks awsome!!!

·
end me
14,794 Posts
The silver cad plating is hott.... too bad it wears away:( I recently bought a set from Steven Millen and they were stamped "Canada" as well. I think all these rotors are coming from the same plant.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.