·
Registered
113 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Front Under Body Spoiler $476.00
Rear Under Body Spoiler $527.00
Side Under Body Spoiler $397.00

DAMN!!! Ok - so - heh - who has one for cheaper that looks the same? :D
Don't pay for that. Go to either autocarparts.com or http://www.ahmotor.com/.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: DANG! The genuine acura underbody kit is EXPENSIVE!!!

AcuraTL said:

Don't pay for that. Go to either autocarparts.com or http://www.ahmotor.com/.
Do both of those mentioned come painted? Would ABP be available?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Re: Re: Re: DANG! The genuine acura underbody kit is EXPENSIVE!!!

autoxCLS said:

All the genuine Acura underbody kits come painted. All you got to do is to install them:bigok:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

autoxCLS said:

I bought mine from autocarparts and had it shipped directly to dealer. Cost $220 to install. Comes painted, and yes ABP is available.

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts

autoxCLS said:

Yup comes painted and comes in abp, and 03' is same as 02'.... Man dealers charge alot....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: DANG! The genuine acura underbody kit is EXPENSIVE!!!

copland007 said:

I bought mine from autocarparts and had it shipped directly to dealer. Cost $220 to install. Comes painted, and yes ABP is available.
$220??? Anyone here can buy me lunch and I'll help you do it. It really is simple.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: DANG! The genuine acura underbody kit is EXPENSIVE!!!

Mr Hyde said:

$220??? Anyone here can buy me lunch and I'll help you do it. It really is simple.
ok, hyde will take care of the east and i will take care of the west. i want dinner though :)

seriously, installing the kits is a piece of cake, if i can do it i am sure everyone can. wont' take you more than 2 hrs in most cases

and sky, unless there is a group buy i think acp has the cheapest price, 830 bucks. but you are in FL so you might have to pay tax...........

·
Registered
737 Posts
i was lucky enough to get my kit for 465$ shipped:eek:!!! i cant believe the deal these guys gave me...contact them before you do anything stupid: www.lynnwoodacura.com ...ask for Rob and he should get you a ridiculous deal on the kit...he shipped cross country for 60$...Shyne;)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Shyne said:
i was lucky enough to get my kit for 465$ shipped:eek:!!! i cant believe the deal these guys gave me...contact them before you do anything stupid: www.lynnwoodacura.com ...ask for Rob and he should get you a ridiculous deal on the kit...he shipped cross country for 60$...Shyne;)
i thought that's because it's for the old model? i doubt if they have the same deal for the 02/03

·
Registered
737 Posts
im saying though, but rob can still get a better deal than 829 im sure...at least 700$ for a new 03 kit...Shyne:king:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Shyne said:
im saying though, but rob can still get a better deal than 829 im sure...at least 700$ for a new 03 kit...Shyne:king:
wow if that's the case, sky by all means go with them. they are outstate to you so you don't have to pay tax as well!

·
GOT RICE?
1,058 Posts
hey shyne,

can you confirm this? if so i guess im gonna get my kit sooner then expected!!!!

700 for OEM KIT!!! thats awesome!!!

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
99 Posts
TunerTL-S said:
hey shyne,

can you confirm this? if so i guess im gonna get my kit sooner then expected!!!!

700 for OEM KIT!!! thats awesome!!!
did you already contact www.lynnwoodacura.com?

so you went to pep boys in fremont too huh? I also need a kit. if the price is good maybe we can order together to save money on shipping too.

·
Registered
737 Posts
i know he can get you a great deal on the kit guys...hes a cool guy...and if you buy the kit, and you are not in WA state you dont have to pay tax which adds up to another 75bux...Shyne;)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Shyne said:
i know he can get you a great deal on the kit guys...hes a cool guy...and if you buy the kit, and you are not in WA state you dont have to pay tax which adds up to another 75bux...Shyne;)
damn i got my kits already ;) but yeah with this price it's one heck of a deal

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.