Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded some of those episodes (Jordan Knight, Britney Spears, and N'Sync) and that shit is harder than it looks!!

I know you all care.

That is all.
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: darrin's dance grooves

vince said:


OMG you're kidding!!! :eek:
did you still want the song for soarin'? or was it screamin'?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,879 Posts
Re: Re: Re: darrin's dance grooves

Iridium130 said:


did you still want the song for soarin'? or was it screamin'?
Screamin, please. I'll take Soarin too, as the one I download- er "shared with my community" is kinda messed up. Make sure you study for all your midterms first, though. :D
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Re: Re: darrin's dance grooves

vince said:


Screamin, please. I'll take Soarin too, as the one I download- er "shared with my community" is kinda messed up. Make sure you study for all your midterms first, though. :D
128x44 okay or do you want 192x44?

and after this STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD!! :angel: :sqnteek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,879 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: darrin's dance grooves

Iridium130 said:
and after this STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD!! :angel: :sqnteek:
Hey, you brought it up. I merely saved your thread from a pity post. Also, I have no idea what you are talking about, so surprize me. :D
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: darrin's dance grooves

vince said:


Hey, you brought it up. I merely saved your thread from a pity post. Also, I have no idea what you are talking about, so surprize me. :D
bitrate of 128 or 192....*AHEM*. yeah I know I brought it up I just remembered

Anyways, about Darrin's Dance Grooves....
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top