Acura World banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
JPritch said:
I just might make this one!
how long is the drive J? Let me know if you go cuz I might be able to as well. I can follow you since you got Navi:p

·
Registered
16,773 Posts
Answer hazy, ask again later. :D

Actually, I think that's the time I'll be down in Atlanta apartment hunting... poo poo, I'd like to go to a meet sometime. We should organize a TL/CL only meet for DC Metro folks.

Edit: Oh, and really nice Bims too ;)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: DC/MD/VA and whoever else meet

LIL RAJA said:

Man how u gonna invite me to an Altima meet?
that's wrong.
http://www.altimas.net/mdbbq/mab.html <link indicates>

LIL RAJA

yeah..it started off as a altima meet but the CL guys talked to them and I am trying to get some TLs in there too...no need to discriminate...
werent you about to get a altima???

·
OTS2UPT
426 Posts
how long is the drive J? Let me know if you go cuz I might be able to as well. I can follow you since you got Navi
Don't worry man, I'll be your guide! It's approximately a 3-hr trip to NOVA, so heading into MD, I don't know how long it will be. I'll look it up on MapQuest and let you know. If it's too long, forget about it.

We should try to set one up down our way, especially now that summer is kicking into full effect. Imagine a row of TL's crusing the strip at the Oceanfront! Now that would be hot!:D

·
Registered
633 Posts
JPritch said:

Don't worry man, I'll be your guide! It's approximately a 3-hr trip to NOVA, so heading into MD, I don't know how long it will be. I'll look it up on MapQuest and let you know. If it's too long, forget about it.

We should try to set one up down our way, especially now that summer is kicking into full effect. Imagine a row of TL's crusing the strip at the Oceanfront! Now that would be hot!
Yeah we need to get one around here sometime soon. I don't know how many people we can get since most of the TL/CL'ers on here are from NOVA..
Let me know if you decide to go cuz if you do I will.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.