Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring is finally here, so I was able to get my spring cleaning done on my EL. Took me about 5 hours! Washed the exterior, then applied Mother's Paint Sealer & Glaze, then coated it with Meguiar's Gold Class Wax (expensive, but great stuff as you can see)! Cleaned the rims with Eagle One Aluminum Wash. Blackened the tires with Turtle Wax Emerald Series Tire Gel. Applied 303 to everything else that was black on the exterior and pretty much drenched the interior with it too. Thanks to everyone in the Detailing forum for recommending this product...it's great!

So here are my long promised pics of my EL, finally cleaned up. For those completely unfamiliar with the EL (which is most of you here), the car is completely STOCK (except for the 35% semi-metallic tint on all windows except for the front), including the crappy Firestone FR690 tires :(

Some of these pics are pretty big, so they may take a while to load.

These stock rims are absolutely brutal to clean! 15 spokes!

Sorry for the glare...the sun was setting from behind...I did say it took me a long time to clean the car!

'Genuine Acura' half nosemask for the EL

I see some of you guys do this, so I thought I'd get a close up of the paint too! Nice reflection, EH? :D

·
Registered
639 Posts
call me a retard but i thought the EL was the old SUV made by acura. I have never seen one! that is a sweet ass ride. Too bad you can only get them in Canada:rolleyes: The rear looks like a 4 door accord. I like it!:cool:

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
badazzTL said:
call me a retard but i thought the EL was the old SUV made by acura. I have never seen one! that is a sweet ass ride. Too bad you can only get them in Canada:rolleyes: The rear looks like a 4 door accord. I like it!:cool:
It was the SLX chief.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Infamuz said:

It was the SLX chief.
o i c.
thanks for clearing that up:cool:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
Looks good, but what's mod??? :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.