Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basic transportation meaning that you don't really want to mod it, just to/fro work/school/etc.

Modding meaning that you KNEW you were going to put some performance (not cosmetic) equipment on the car.

I think I bought mine for modding, but too bad I haven't gotten around to it.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
I picked this car, for the smooth ride, it looks good. With the intentions of putting on some nice rims, tints, TV/DVD.

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Transportation. I put Comptech springs on it for better handling, braking, and control (well worth the investment!). No more mods for mine.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
I might do a Brembo brake kit or some kind of better cross drilled rotors, cause the ones on this car suck ass.

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
I got mine with the intention of not doing anything too it.

But once I put the CAI in, and then the springs, and now the tires...I guess I will just have to do more :D

Acutally all I want to it now is put the sways on. That is all ;)

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
Basic transportation. The only mods I would consider would be Comptech springs and maybe sways. I like the look of the Comptech drop, but I don't want to beat the shit out of my stock shocks and I don't want coilovers that will make my 2001 CL ride like the 92 Integra it replaced. So I'm stock.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I dont want any mods that affect the looks other than springs. I like internal performance mods.

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
mdaniel said:
Basic transportation. The only mods I would consider would be Comptech springs and maybe sways. I like the look of the Comptech drop, but I don't want to beat the shit out of my stock shocks and I don't want coilovers that will make my 2001 CL ride like the 92 Integra it replaced. So I'm stock.
I got my springs put on about 12,000 miles ago and my stock shocks are still going strong.

·
Registered
464 Posts
no mods...maybe some tints, CAI, and rims...but that is it.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
When I bought my car I had no intention of modding it. Then I started hanging out on here and now I'm $2500 poorer. :D But hey, my car looks a little better, handles A LOT better and is a little faster, so its all good. :bigok:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts