Acura World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can get a 4MP camera (Kodak dx4900) at CompUSA for 399.00 . Just bought one. Real sweet. If anyone is looking for a camera...you can't beat this deal.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sounds sweet!

What kind of zoom is there on it?

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
I myself just picked up the Kodak DX3900. Pretty close to what the DX4900, but only 3.1 MP. They actually look almost the same. I'm really happy with my purchase...so I can imagine what the DX4900 would be like! Took a picture in complete darkness in the basement and by the photo, you would think all the lights were on! Zoom is 6x (2x optical, 3x digital), which I think is the same on the DX4900. But there are close-up, telescopic and wide angle lenses available as well.

When it finally gets warm enough (hopefully by the start of next month), I give my car a good spring cleaning and wax, and get my all-seasons and alloys back on, I'll snap some more and better photos of my EL with my latest toy!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah zoom is 2x optical and 3x digital . For some reason Kodak loves 2x optical. Don't know why.

Comes with 16mb flash card
has Burst mode
Closeup, light and exposure settings
glass lens
4MP!!!

the dx3900 was the same price. I dunno why. But, i jumped on the deal. Other 4mp cameras were about 200 dollars more.

Also bought a 128 mb flash card and they gave a 32mb card for free and a camera bag with a tripod, picture paper, etc.
Bought the dock for 79 bucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts