1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
158 Posts
haha good point. still a nice write up. would be better without that crap music

·
Registered
661 Posts
lol yeah the music's a little wierd, but, yeah nice write up. I don't have the balls to do that. I'm afraid I'll break somthing. Plus the '05 has blacked out tail lights so no need to. By the way I'm Dustin (Obviously). Jon finally got me to post on AW so...hey:wave:

·
Nerd / Mod / Admin
7,302 Posts
RSX Dustin said:
lol yeah the music's a little wierd, but, yeah nice write up. I don't have the balls to do that. I'm afraid I'll break somthing. Plus the '05 has blacked out tail lights so no need to. By the way I'm Dustin (Obviously). Jon finally got me to post on AW so...hey:wave:
The child means headlights. :) jk

Welcome to AW, Tool. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Baking

Why would you put them in the oven and bake them?? What does that do?? JW very good Forum and willing to do it if I find out why??

Thank you
CRYSTAL:hug:

·
Moderatus Emeriti
22,229 Posts
You put the housings in the oven to soften the glue / sealant that holds the housing together when you are taking them apart and again, when you're done the mods, to soften the glue / sealant so they go back together and seal again.

·
Moderatus Emeriti
22,229 Posts
Talk about dredging up an old thread...

:uhh:

True Dat - but, still relevant! Thanks to those who have gone before us but leave their legacy (and, thanks to our sponsors)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts