Acura World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually do. No wonder my rear tires are almost gone after 2 months or so. Oh well, time for summer tires anyways :D (Summer, here I come!)

I do however keep it under the speed limit after the smoke show ;) (Read: I keep it under MY speed limit).

·
Registered
422 Posts
It's pointless with FWD.

**sigh**

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
I floor it but I dont floor it enough to chirp the tires....just enough to get a healthy lead over the other cars ;)

Another question : If there's a car in front of you and the light turns red, do you switch into the open lane? I do :)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Iridium130 said:
I floor it but I dont floor it enough to chirp the tires....just enough to get a healthy lead over the other cars ;)

Another question : If there's a car in front of you and the light turns red, do you switch into the open lane? I do :)
YEEPPPPP:D

·
Registered
464 Posts
no, I can't say that I do...unless i am ready to slay a victim or something...

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Iridium130 said:
turns red, do you switch into the open lane? I do :)
Everytime! I enjoy showing off a 4-door car that can fly! Plus gets me ready for taking off at the track :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Driven said:

Everytime! I enjoy showing off a 4-door car that can fly! Plus gets me ready for taking off at the track :D
Now you know how I feel in the Jeep, Gotta love seeing people almost shit because they just saw a jeep take off like a carrera, literally.:D

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pgatour1 said:

Now you know how I feel in the Jeep, Gotta love seeing people almost shit because they just saw a jeep take off like a carrera, literally.:D
Give me a few weeks and I'll be ready to take out that Jeep by a little :D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Driven said:

Give me a few weeks and I'll be ready to take out that Jeep by a little :D
I will take off quicker by foot then you! :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
HAHAHA, well If I can convince my dad to get me the overland then supercharge that I can get that to 5 flat to 60

Kenne Bell said it can handle a 75 shot on top of that which could cut it down to low 4s. and about 12.8 in the quarter

Overland with just Supercharger though would run about 13.6

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Hey anthony, shouldnt you be at class? :sqnteek:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Infamuz said:
Hey anthony, shouldnt you be at class? :sqnteek:
Nope class only Tuesday and Thursdays packed it all into two days instead of going for like 3 hours every day I go from 7:30-3pm on Tues and Thurs. I should be at the golf course though, I'll prob go in like an hour.or so

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
12.8 in the 1/4? That thing must be running 0-60 in low 4s to accomplish that. Too bad that at the end of the day, its still an SUV :D

You will need to upgrade brakes, upgrade suspension, upgrade tires/wheels also. Daddy gonna pay for that too? hehe ;) :D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
BlondeCLChick said:
i love taking off! its so fun....luv the rush! vroooooooooooom!
Not without mods you aint going fast! :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Driven said:
12.8 in the 1/4? That thing must be running 0-60 in low 4s to accomplish that. Too bad that at the end of the day, its still an SUV :D

You will need to upgrade brakes, upgrade suspension, upgrade tires/wheels also. Daddy gonna pay for that too? hehe ;) :D

HAHAH FOCKER don't playa hate cause it would beat your ass. But as far as upgrades go
My dad upgraded Brakes, rotors, and just put wider tires on it, The car was able to handle the power with that. Suspension stock is amazing, and traction with Quadra Drive is the best out there.

and I already said low 4s there is a guy on the Jeep site who runs low 4s and 12.8 in a 98 5.9, the newo nes are classier that's why I want one of those. I prob wouldn't run NOS, I woulk just do the Kenne Bell kit and run 5 flat and 13.6. I think I should take care of most people with that:D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts