Acura World banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if our spare tires are "full size" or not?

I heard that our spares are full size and full alloy as well.

I've never seen the spare and I'm too lazy to pick up the floor mat and trunk mat to get under it....just curious purposes :D

·
I am no one
14,897 Posts
evolaerok said:

Ha ha I was gonna say the same thing. I know it's full size, but it still comes with that ugly cheap black rim...
haha, the same alloy wheel would cost us another 300 bucks on top of what we paid :)

and hey, yeah, how hard is it to open up your trunk? :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
We have a full size spare?? Damn, I must be one of those lazy guys......and I don't have sh!t in my trunk!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am fawken lazy...leave me alone :D :sqnteek:

·
That is all.....
7,267 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:
from what i can remember....his trunk was his room! HAHA! it was nearly impossible to lift it! how come people have soo much shit in their trunks? and mine is like empty! i need to put stuff in it.
It's a trunk. Mines almost empty, but I carry a extra set of clothes and shoes.. you never know you know..

·
Registered
758 Posts
i cant stand people who live out of their cars, especially their trunks:D...its like, damn clean that shit out of there...girls are the worst though...Shyne:king:

·
That is all.....
7,267 Posts
Shyne said:
i cant stand people who live out of their cars, especially their trunks:D...its like, damn clean that shit out of there...girls are the worst though...Shyne:king:
I don't live out of my trunk I just carry a extra pair of clothes and shoes so when I go to the club I won't be seen wearing the same thing as someone else. Or if I go to a restaurant and spill something on myself I can change. Or after I play basketball I want to change into something fresh and clean....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.