Acura World banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Gray Goose 330Ci said:
I just went to my local Ferrari dealership and put a deposit down.
Sure!:rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Did you guys see the new Corvette?

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Driven said:

This is replacing the F40/50, not the Modena.
I know that, I'm talking about I hope this isn't "trickel" down styling cue that will effect the modena replacements. I always love the entry ferrari's way more than any other.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
That's approximately 15 TL's. :eek:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Gray Goose 330Ci said:
I just went to my local Ferrari dealership and put a deposit down.
yeah but for such exclusive Ferrari, you have to be previous Ferrari owner. Even the 550 convertible was only available to previous ferrari owner. The F40, F50 were never sold directly- they were only leased out, once the lease was over you had the option to purchase. To control the market and avoid scalpers they restrict it by doing this. Since 2000 some ferrari dealers are requesting that you put down 10k for deposit on your entery level Ferraris. Anyway, if you get this car- you should let me drive it first cuz we both have the same car now. :)
Estimated price $500,000

LIL Raja

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
evolaerok said:
Please don't tell me ferrari is going the ugly route too:cry: Gosh the modena is sooo gorgeous...
I think with Ferrari the higher the model the more poweful/aerodynamic they are. You might think this looks ugly, but I can assure you that in it's presence you will feel different. In pix I never liked the F40s, but when i see one, I am in awe.
It sits so low and the wide body is just something else. I think you should see it the show and let me know if you still feel the same.

360 is no doubt one of the most beautiful cars on the planet.
If i had to pick one ferrari for free - i would pick 360, even though it's the cheapest, but the best looking.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
evolaerok said:

I know that, I'm talking about I hope this isn't "trickel" down styling cue that will effect the modena replacements. I always love the entry ferrari's way more than any other.
only, merc. & bmw does that. Usually these cars, no two cars look the same. 360, 575, 456, F60 all very very different looking.

LIL Raja

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.