Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other thread took quite a while to load... so nehow, enjoy :D


i was at AJR getting the EK9 22mm rear sway bar

and bumped into an RS buddie, aka soichiro on RS...

thanks dude, for the pics!!! (i dun have a digicam or a scanner... so i actually don't have pics of my own car on computer...)

here's all i have to share for now =V





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
today i was on cambie richmond..


i was following a green EL, with H emblem, so that attracted my
attent.. so i pulled up to show him my H emblems hahah..
from behind, i saw emm cool green EL, buti t had orange cig
on the side.... it looks weird... like u know our rear cig are red and
white right? his is red orange, and reverse is white..

then i looked at the rims, emmm 14" WC.... emmmm well u can't
tell by the side cause they are exactly the same


then i was fooled... stupid green civic.... hahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
speaking of green civic/el

while iw as at AJR, i saw one of their customers...

damn... get this

99 or 00 green premium stick
lowered, probly with race... i mean H&R race springs... that height drop
t-style lip
wingless
nothing else done that i can see from outside...

inside, short shifter

but DAMN... this dude has got PUNCH i tell ya... i'll keep my mouth closed... dunno if hte owner wants others to kno... hehehe...

but let's just say, don't rev at him :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vision rims

forgot the rim model name

i've never seen them before, i would believe he's the only one with those?

either way, i like them... i'm not a fan of 5 star rims... but the 5 star visions he got are pretty nice... simple design... but ther'es SOMETHING about it that i like... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Type V said:
Vision rims

forgot the rim model name

i've never seen them before, i would believe he's the only one with those?

either way, i like them... i'm not a fan of 5 star rims... but the 5 star visions he got are pretty nice... simple design... but ther'es SOMETHING about it that i like... :D
those rims look like the stock r32gtr rim in gunmetal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Type V said:
the other thread took quite a while to load... so nehow, enjoy :D


i was at AJR getting the EK9 22mm rear sway bar

and bumped into an RS buddie, aka soichiro on RS...

thanks dude, for the pics!!! (i dun have a digicam or a scanner... so i actually don't have pics of my own car on computer...)

here's all i have to share for now =V





hey man, saw your car at A&J I'm the guy with the green el, how's it going? I like your rims (sweet)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: Domani Type V - MB4V

Juiced1.6el said:


hey man, saw your car at A&J I'm the guy with the green el, how's it going? I like your rims (sweet)
OH UR JUICED!!!

nice to meet u (indierctly.. hahaah)

no WONDER u chose the screen name "juiced" :D

yea i got the third set of 15" that AJR had... brand spanking new...


thanks guys for the comments, i hope to FORMALLY meet ALL of you one day... i only refer to you guys by ur screen name... sorry :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Domani Type V - MB4V

Type V said:


OH UR JUICED!!!

nice to meet u (indierctly.. hahaah)

no WONDER u chose the screen name "juiced" :D

yea i got the third set of 15" that AJR had... brand spanking new...


thanks guys for the comments, i hope to FORMALLY meet ALL of you one day... i only refer to you guys by ur screen name... sorry :(
sweet! my next set of rims are going to be gunmetal :D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top