·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
LOL! 8 second 0-60.

Isn't there an ES400? If not, there apparently should be. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think they messed up the back of that Lexus ES300..
It loooooks soooooooo like a Camry. it screams Camry..

I know it is based on the camry but it really bugs me for some reason. The new Camry, looks a lot like a Maxima on the back. Overall I think the Camry looks better than the Lex. The interior is another story though.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is it just me or does the new Infinity G35 sedan scream Altima/Maxima? :confused:

The new Infinity coupe, well that's a another story and a fine looking vehicle! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
DB_03TLS said:
Is it just me or does the new Infinity G35 sedan scream Altima/Maxima? :confused:

The new Infinity coupe, well that's a another story and a fine looking vehicle! :thumbsup:
i think the g35 coupe screams 350z...

but then again, the TLS screams accord. IMO. :beerchug:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
man, the new Camrys and Lex's looked like CRAP to me....I absolutely hate the design, not one single thing I like about it. haven't seen interior pics though, so i'll take you guys' word for it that it's nice.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
JLmax said:
man, the new Camrys and Lex's looked like CRAP to me....I absolutely hate the design, not one single thing I like about it. haven't seen interior pics though, so i'll take you guys' word for it that it's nice.
well the exterior is absolutely horrible no doubt about it. i was questioning about the interior too, so i went ahead and looked at it personally. all i said was, "WOW :eek: :eek: "

1 - 9 of 9 Posts