Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My driver side door lock plug is not working. I can unlock the driver and passenger side doors from the passenger side switch, so I know it isn't the door actuator. I have also put the passenger side switch that does work on the driver side plug and it still doesn't work. I also have two other lock switches, since I replaced my door handle assemblies, that I have tried on both the passenger and driver sides. They all work on the passenger side, but none work on the driver side. I do not know what to check next, it appears the problem is the plug forward into the harness I guess. Sorry if this has been asked before I searched on the forum and everywhere else, but I haven't found this particular issue. My car is a CL, but not as many people own them as the TL. The fix would probably be the same on either car.

·
White Diamond Pearl '02 Acura TL Type S w/Navi
76 Posts
Did a quick search on YouTube and found a video where a dude works on all 4 of his TL's doors. I think the 2nd one he works on will help you with your issue. Haha, he even worked on an issue that I have with my driver's door handle peeling, so now I know how to swap that piece on my car. 😁

Here's a link to the vid: youtube.com/watch?v=pSiqBvnNNPo

Good luck! 👍

1 - 2 of 2 Posts