Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a new member and just found your site. I bought my first Acura (1987 Legend) in late 1986. It was one of the first sold in Las Vegas. It was a great car, but the A/C was a little weak in the heat of Las Vegas. I am a Realtor,so A/C is important. I then bought a 1990 Legend, another great car. My current Acuras are a 2004 MDX which I love and a just acquired 2008 RL. I don't see many RLs in town and no Redondo Red, my color. I know the RL was low production, but I think that it was underappreciated. It is not the newest car that I own, but I love it anyway,(49k miles, who wouldn't), I don't know why I drove anything other than Acura.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A belated welcome (3 years later). Liked your G1 Legend memories. My first Acura was a new '92, one of the very rare 5-speeds, and I LOVED it! Been a hardcore Acura family since, currently have a '15 TLX Tech dual-clutch, and a '20 RDX Advance.

·
Registered
109 Posts
A belated welcome (3 years later). Liked your G1 Legend memories. My first Acura was a new '92, one of the very rare 5-speeds, and I LOVED it! Been a hardcore Acura family since, currently have a '15 TLX Tech dual-clutch, and a '20 RDX Advance.
Where did he shared the photos of his G1?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts