Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I killed an Eclipse (stick shift with exhaust, intake and who knows what...).I saw this guy on my way to work on tuesday morning, he pulled up behind me and started raving his engine, I thought about racing him but I had my girlfriend in the car and I was low on gas so I ignored him and he blew by me and that was that, so guess what, I am coming to work this morning and I look in my rear view mirrow and Isee this same guy (I was alone and had gas) so I decided to do it, at first he came and blew by me again so this time I gunned it and in a matter of seconds I was right behind him (doing about 80mph) so as I blow by him I honked my horn and flashed my lights and hit it to about 95mph and I am in front of him with about 2 car lenghts then we finally came to a stop at the red light and he pulles up beside me and asks "What car is that and what mods do you have" I laughed and replied its an Acc with no Mods just a guy with heavy feet and we both laughed and when the light turned green, he slowly drove off and I kept on laughing. :D
I am not a racer, but once in a while you gotta teach those kids a lesson.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.