Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i think i'm getting this drop eventually. read: when i'm not in debt. if you have it, or had it, etc tell me what it's like. how is the ride quality? tell me about other stuff that is significantly different in comparison to stock.

i had wanted a neuspeed sport drop, but decided it was too low, and now it's not possible with my wheel/tire set up anyway.

i'll probably be getting the springs with tokico blue non-adjustable shocks.

·
What are you looking at?
489 Posts
I got the prokit and the ride stays the same with no camber kit needed. I only notice the drop when I am parked to a stock CL or Accord. I would like to go lower, but don't want to hassle of a camber kit.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well a prokit for me will totally elimate wheel drop with my new tire/wheel set up. so i will probably notice a difference. i hope.

did you get shocks with yours?

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
raia_CL said:
well a prokit for me will totally elimate wheel drop with my new tire/wheel set up. so i will probably notice a difference. i hope.

did you get shocks with yours?

You should ditch your car and get a second gen CL. :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bdog said:

I am still on stock shocks. I have no need to change them yet with the ride I have. :D
how long have you had the prokit? i always thought our stock shocks would go, but then again, the prokit isn't that aggressive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.