Acura World banner

eibach sways

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  TLS on 19z 
#1 ·
im thinking of doing a small GB for eibach sways for the CL, TL, and Accord V6. ive seen other sites (like acura-tl) selling them for like 370 shipped. so im thinking about doing it for 330 shipped if we can get a few people or maybe ill just do a special for 335 shipped for anyone who wants it regardless of how many people. let me know some feedback guys. thanx.

scott

#2 ·
TLS on 19z said:
im thinking of doing a small GB for eibach sways for the CL, TL, and Accord V6. ive seen other sites (like acura-tl) selling them for like 370 shipped. so im thinking about doing it for 330 shipped if we can get a few people or maybe ill just do a special for 335 shipped for anyone who wants it regardless of how many people. let me know some feedback guys. thanx.

scott
How do they compare to the comptech sway bars?

#3 ·
the are the same in the front but the eibachs a little thicker in the rear making them a bit stronger.

#5 ·
eibach is no longer going to be producing them, so the comptech is basically the only one out there that i sell.

#7 ·
#8 ·
im on my way to do a pick up, if u paypal me within say 30minutes ill have the sways sent out today.

#10 · (Edited)
ok i guess Type S 03 changed his mind since he didnt respond to my post or my PM. but for everyone elses info i have 3 kits in stock right now and can easily get more in a matter of days if needed. so let me know if your interested.

#11 ·
Thanx for your payment JAREKsTLS. I have ONE set left in stock (i can get more though). If anyone wants it PM me or send paypal payment to scott@insightmotorsports.com today and ill have it shipped out tomorrow.

#12 ·
TLS on 19z:

How much extra for shipping if I order it from you? I'm in Vancouver, BC, Canada. And do you ship via UPS or Fedex? I hate UPS as they gouge me with brokerage fees and taxes. Let me know, as I'm thinking about it. Thx

#13 ·
pm sent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.