Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd take the liberity and show off some really nice EL's from the Great White North aka: CANADA! The first pic is of a 01/02 EL from here in Vancouver, The second is of a custom Civic/EL this the front of a EL and the rest civic, I believe this is from Calgary Alberta. The third pic is also from Alberta I believe and is highly modified, it looks to me like a turbo conversion. Anyway I hope you enjoy the pics!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
:eek: Niiice! Looks better than the civic IMO. The first one is HOT. Love those wheels.

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
Where'd that body kit come from on the first pic? Is it a custom made one, or just a Civic body kit (can't tell if the front skirt has the pointy tip the rest of the EL front has or not)?

·
Registered
737 Posts
those are tight "little" rides there:D...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
622 Posts
I usually get a 1,7 EL to use when I have my TL serviced. The 5 speed is a peppy little thing. I like it a lot, but its a bit small for me.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts

:bow:

·
Registered
148 Posts
EL_STYLE said:
Thought I'd take the liberity and show off some really nice EL's from the Great White North aka: CANADA! The first pic is of a 01/02 EL from here in Vancouver, The second is of a custom Civic/EL this the front of a EL and the rest civic, I believe this is from Calgary Alberta. The third pic is also from Alberta I believe and is highly modified, it looks to me like a turbo conversion. Anyway I hope you enjoy the pics!
the first pic is "Tai Chi" he recently got on to this board

3rd pic is "Acuracy" i think... yep he's from calgary

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.