Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought Acura TL,,,,,,,,196k Acura TL 2004. transmission act werid it works fine when car is cold but it slips once car is warm but 2 days ago i left car on for around 25 minutes and the transmission was working fine so i don't understand is the transmission done should i rebuild it or what is going on. also the car misfire some some reason i just changed the spark plugs to "NGK LASER IRIDIUM Spark Plug IZFR6K-11 # 6994" the old one when i took them out they were rusty and is was squeaking while i was taking them off. after i change them the car still miss fire for some reason but it ideal on normal base on .85 RP. i just bought
D900 engine code scan and it gave me those codes.

p0134 2/2 G
02 sensor circuit no Activity Detected (B-ank 1 sensor 1)

P2237 1/2 G
02 sensor positive C- urrent control Circuit/ open (Bnak 1 sensor 1)

M.A.P ....29Kpa
En&Speed 753.19 Rpm
Spark Adv.... 9.5BTDC
I.A.T... 30.0C
TPS.... 14.11%

if some one can tell me what what parts i need to buy and what is place buy to buy them and if there is topic on how to do it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Trans needs sensor's replaced asap, otherwise your trans will be done for.

I suggest you warm your car up for 10 to 15 mins every time before driving, it does help, and make sure not to drive in high RPM's; because too much heat is bad too. I would suggest you stop driving the car, and take it for service asap. Both sensors should be less than 500, compared the to the 2000 + you will spend on a rebuild

Otherwise you can just throw all the money you spent down the drain, since you paid for the car as well; hope you got a good deal, and best of luck to you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.