Acura World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
Before I download, what kind of music is it? Pop-ish? Rap? Elevator?

I don't want to put my headphones on and be disappointed by some ghetto crap that I'd expect to hear coming out of an old drop-top Caddy with a Bondo paint job!

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phoenix said:
Before I download, what kind of music is it? Pop-ish? Rap? Elevator?

I don't want to put my headphones on and be disappointed by some ghetto crap that I'd expect to hear coming out of an old drop-top Caddy with a Bondo paint job!
You should know that I wouldn't listen to 'ghetto booty, shake dat thang' music. Its club music for the select few who enjoy that.

Ack! Your probably too old for it ;) :sqnteek:

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
Driven said:
Ack! Your probably too old for it ;) :sqnteek:
Yeah - back in the dark ages when I was developing my musical tastes, we only had wood and string instruments...none of this computer-generated crap...

OMG, wait, Trent Resnor's entire first couple of albums were done on a computer, sans band of any kind...maybe I need to rethink my stance on electronic jams... ;)

Off-topic, but there's just something about that man - a tortured soul in leather and chains. He's almost as sexy as Sting, in a very dark kind of way.

Not that any of you guys care! :D

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
Phoenix said:

Yeah - back in the dark ages when I was developing my musical tastes, we only had wood and string instruments...none of this computer-generated crap...

OMG, wait, Trent Resnor's entire first couple of albums were done on a computer, sans band of any kind...maybe I need to rethink my stance on electronic jams... ;)

Off-topic, but there's just something about that man - a tortured soul in leather and chains. He's almost as sexy as Sting, in a very dark kind of way.

Not that any of you guys care! :D
nin is my favorite of all time, right behind is depeche mode and gravity kills

1 - 5 of 5 Posts