Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you have taken off both of your exhaust resonators, can they be put back on? the reason I ask is because they are welded onto the factory piping. someone please help me:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
yes they can..did you keep the original resonators that they took off? they can cut off the replaceement piping and then put it back on. any muffler shop can do it I had mine done but only took out one of the resonators out. The guy said if it's too loud i can always have them put back on.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
acuratls23 said:
yes they can..did you keep the original resonators that they took off? they can cut off the replaceement piping and then put it back on. any muffler shop can do it I had mine done but only took out one of the resonators out. The guy said if it's too loud i can always have them put back on.
I didn't do it yet. I'm seriously thinking about doing it though. do you like the way it sounds on yours?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.