Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
I remember if you get the tips w/o bodykits, it looks kinda sticks out a bit. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
I've got tips w/o body kit and they look sexy... I really had no choice either. Dealer wanted like $80 for the stock ones, so I picked up a pair from Advance Auto Parts for like $40 or something, hell if I remember. (Mine got stolen a while back if anyone remembers)

They're not the slanted ones most people on this board are using, but they are 3.5" outlet. I'll look for some info and post pics if you like.

·
Jack This
3,043 Posts
Throtex: which tips are those? Not the 3A Racing are they? The 9" 3A tips I saw, looked different and seemed to stick out more.

·
I am no one
14,897 Posts
baggsTLS said:
Throtex: which tips are those? Not the 3A Racing are they? The 9" 3A tips I saw, looked different and seemed to stick out more.
yeah those are not the tips i have. there are several kinds of 3a tips, the 3.5 x 9 inches one i have, the tip is angled so it blends much better with the kit. and without the kits i believe it sticks out even more

·
I am no one
14,897 Posts
Throtex said:
I *THINK* they're ACP tips from Advance Auto Parts. 3.5" Round/Flat outlet. Works beautifully if you want larger tips without the body kit.
maybe. but definitely if you have the body kits or planning to get them, don't get this one. you will regret

·
I am no one
14,897 Posts
LIL RAJA said:
i think the tips r a must cuz the factory ones don't show unless u bend down to see them. I believe escamar ordered his bigger tips. I can't wait to see it... LIL Raja
if you do a search on my in the gallery you can see my tips. they are much much better, specially i know i will never get exhuast

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
rominl said:

if you do a search on my in the gallery you can see my tips. they are much much better, specially i know i will never get exhuast
i am considering upgrading my exhaust on the s2000 to HKS. This friend has on his s2000 and it sounds amazing. What about exhaust, which one r u gonna get for the gs4?

LIL Raja

·
I am no one
14,897 Posts
LIL RAJA said:

i am considering upgrading my exhaust on the s2000 to HKS. This friend has on his s2000 and it sounds amazing. What about exhaust, which one r u gonna get for the gs4?

LIL Raja
i never like noise in my car. cai on the tls was the max already coz' it doesnt' hurt at low rpm, only when it's high rpm. that's why i will never get exhuast, and only tips for the look.

and yup, for the gs4, no intake, no exhuast....

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
I still like the look with the kits. :(

·
Registered
16,358 Posts
songoku said:
I still like the look with the kits. :(
Good for you.:p
If Acura could make a kit that I thought fit well enough, maybe I would get it. Besides, I think they stick out just far enough. Any more, and it would be too much. As they are, people seem to love them. You seen them in person on a car with no kit?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
SimTypeS said:
You seen them in person on a car with no kit?
Nope!! :no: :no:

But I probably don't wanna see it anyway. :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.