for the delivery (I live in Canada). Scott take care of them very
professionally. When I discovered a problem in the order, he
didn't start hiding and stop answering emails, he came up front
and fix everything very quickly (even at the cost of losing money in the
transaction!).

Courtesy, speed, quality of communication and especially honesty
were always there. Should you ever hesitate to make a transaction
with this seller do not hesitate anymore, you will find the perfect
seller in TLs on 19z, right here on Acuraworld.
If he was successful in satisfying a difficult purchaser imagine
what he will be able to do for you!

From now on I know where to buy all my Acura parts.

Scott you're the man!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
179 Posts
My experience was similar. He found the much coveted and in such short supply of axxis ultimate front pads. He personally delivered my brake parts. Prices were competitive to boot. I'll certainly check with him first before going anywhere else.

Surely, he da man.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thanx a lot you two for the positive feedbacks!!:beerchug: it was a pleasure doing business with you as well, i hope we can work together again

·
Registered
899 Posts
TLS on 19z' service is excellent, very quick responses, and great at getting back to you if for some reason he "didn't respond within 60 seconds":D Form him I bought Rotora rotors all corners, axxis pads & ss brakelines.....well one of the rotors was incorrect, as soon as I notified him, problem was corrected asap, and it was so simple to workout the problem...much props on his service!!:beerchug:

Oscar

·
Registered
260 Posts
I agree with everyone.

TLS on 19z is super fast on the responses and has some very competitive prices.

:cool:

·
USMC ButterBars
1,611 Posts
Just got my Tokico Blue Shocks in the mail. I gotta say Scott(TLS on 19z) was there to answer every and all my questions. He literally answered all my PMs within minutes from when I sent it to him. Very quick shipping and great prices. Definitely will do business again...when i get the money :D
:beerchug:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a set of Rotora rotors from Scott - based mainly on the positive feedback I saw from my fellow members, so let me now add from personal experience that TLS on 19z lived up to his reputation.

He shipped the rotors out the same day I ordered them, and even picked up the difference in shipping cost when he was misquoted the expedited fee.

This is what every purchase should be like.

Thanks Scott.

·
Registered
68 Posts
TLS on 19z provided great service and great pricing. He's also my number 1 source when I have any ?'s regarding TL aftermarket parts. Would definitely do business with him again. Highly recommended to all. :bigok:

·
41 Posts
I hear what the fellas are talkin about. My man Scott is the shit. If I ever need anything for my TL he would be the first one I turn to. I have never met a guy more professional. He handles his business. Scott, keep up the good work and I will be talking to ya about the RH C4's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought Eibach Sway off Scott yesterday! Smooth transaction, will definitely look into buying a camber kit and pulleys in the future from him. Great prices too!

3 Tumbs up!:beerchug:

·
Registered
13 Posts
great seller , he even let me pick up parts from his house because i work late and he is about an hour drive away..Great customers service , always helpful and he has good pricing as well..I will be doing business with again..:D

leeo

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Scott is the shit. I got my CAI from him. No complaints here at all. I would recommend him to everyone. :beerchug:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I'm addicted now, haha. Bought another part from Scott awesome guy! Best prices in town!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thanx again for all the great comments everyone its greatly appreciated:beerchug:

I don’t know of any vendor that will meet with you halfway for a local pick up or let you pick up parts at 10pm at night, but that’s how I like to do business, putting the customer as my top priority. I treat every person like they are the most important customer I have and its great to see that its working. This isnt what I do full time (even though I respond faster and ship products out faster than people that do it full time) so I can give pretty much the lowest prices on everythign i sell since I dont depend on this business to survive. Thanx again everyone and Im once agian glad that all the attention i put towards making my customer service the absolute best out there is paying off.:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I recently purchased Rotora slotted rotors and Axxis Ultimate pads for all four corners. The product fit perfectly and was exactly what was promised by "TLS on 19z." He also had a great price and went out of his way to meet me when I purchased the parts from him (not too mention, it was spur of the moment). I contacted him in the morning and we arranged to meet in the evening. You can't get better than that!

"TLS on 19z" also helped with some basic questions I had about the parts, and was friendly throughout our interaction. Should the need arise, I will definitely do business with him again. An all around great experience.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts