Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For under $1,000 this is about the best set-up to get and YES I'm very pleased with everything! I don't see a need to get a different head unit cuz it works very well, unless your going to compete!!! Well here it is...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well it says it's too big and I don't remember how to make it smaller so you can go to my sig. and go to pics...

4 Polk DX6's 6 1/2 Coax = $129
1 Alpine MRVF-401 4 Channel Amp = $159
1 PPI PC 2100 Bridged Amp 400W = $429
1 12W3 JL Audio Sub + Box = $200 Total = $917 not install

Being able to smoke most cars while bumpin' Snoop on freeway = PRICELESS :D :D

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
Nice equipment. Is you box secured or did you leave it loose so you can remove it if necessary??

How's it sound? Did you end up with trunk rattles?

I'm still deciding if I want to replace the HU or not. Kinda would like to go with some nice screens and a dvd navi setup since, I opted not to get the factory nav sys.

Happy Bumping.

"Rollin' down the street, smokin' indoe, sippin' on gin & juice"......

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
the box fits so perfect that I didn't have to tie it down at all!! With the trunk protect, I just pushed it up to the back of the seats and it's very snug just as if it were custom made!!!!!! That's why I took a close up pick of the top, it fits right under the carpet part, it's perfect, I couldn't believe it. And YES it bumps, for one 12" WOW! But YES the trunk rattles prob. more than anyother car I've had, but I did the licence plate thing then I just need to find what is rattling in the light part. :bigcry:

If your going to do the whole DVD thing than yeah do it all up :D but I'm cool with what I have, I don't do a lot of driving to unfamilar parts so the NAV would be a waste 4 me!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.