Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just got my new digicam today it's a Sony DSC-P30. I'm still trying to figure the features, so I just got 2 pics to share..

Check out my black out grill surrounding, and yes I forgot to turn on the flash....

Here's a shot of my Kumho and my rims. Yes the flash works this time..

I'm ashamed to take pics of the whole car, it's freakin dirty as fock. So more pics to come with some outdoor shot of my 2 cars...

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JLmax said:
Nice...hey, how do you like those Kumho's? I may buy a set of thoe when my Toyo's become "racing slicks"!!
Thanks JL, I love my Kumhos compared to my stock Mich it's like night and day.. The Kumhos just grip either wet and dry, pretty quiet on highways, very nice thread design, and as you can see on the pic it has a gutter rim protector.. All in all excellent tires, or I can sum it up as best bang for the buck.. You can also ask AutoXCLS, since we got the same tire and he will tell you good things about it.. The only downside on this tire is they dont last that long I think.....

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BlackShadow said:
So how is the camera (price, features, etc..) cause I'm looking to get one.
Yo blackshadow, the camera is very nice, the resolution are excellent, lots of features like mpeg movie, clipmotion, macro, 6x digital zoom, etc. I got this for $199 sale with regular price of $249, I also got the battery charger(a must), warranty... All in all excellent camera, the only downside of this is eats alkaline battery like snack so battery charger is a must(lithium battery), and also they came with 4mb memory stick only takes 5 pics.. So I suggest get some 64mb or higher if you want all day picture taking...

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I think they have pretty good wear for a 3-season tire. I got mine at 18k on the CLS (wore the stock Michelins out - heh - gotta love autocrosses. :D ), and put 10k on them. Without autocrosses, I'd say I can easily get another 5-8 maybe 10k more on them.

They grip 200% better than stock - 300% better in the wet! The sidewall is quite squishy (due to the weight of the CL/TL), but still stiffer than stock. All in all, a great value for $110 a tire.

Next, I want Toyo Proxies T1-Ses next - they have the same load rating as the stocks, so that should give some great handling.

Take my sidewall claims with a grain of salt - that's based on my experience on the autox track. I inflated them to 40f,38r in the autox, and marked the side with chalk where the tread stopped. I still got roll-over at 40f on the left front, not so much on the right front (due to the specific course - had a lot of sweeping right handed turns).

4thGSi said:
Thanks JL, I love my Kumhos compared to my stock Mich it's like night and day.. The Kumhos just grip either wet and dry, pretty quiet on highways, very nice thread design, and as you can see on the pic it has a gutter rim protector.. All in all excellent tires, or I can sum it up as best bang for the buck.. You can also ask AutoXCLS, since we got the same tire and he will tell you good things about it.. The only downside on this tire is they dont last that long I think.....

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
I have the Kumho's too. 235/45/17. I love them and so far they seem to be wearing slowly. They are perfect for the CL/TL. Most bang for the buck. :D Enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.