Acura World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had myself, Mandi (Pheonix), our 70 pould Lab, and Maddie (4 months) in the car. Drove to Jacksonville and back today - round trip of about 250-275 miles.

The TLS rules on the highway - I caught several people looking at the agean blue. ;) It's a great sleeper too - I love it when dumbass truckers try to pass you and you drop it into SS, 3rd - vroom!

VTEC is quite a bit more subdued than my old CLS, likely the result of the additional sound deading material. An intake will fix that. ;)

Seat comfort is 100% better than the already lounge chair-like CLS seats. +++ for Acura.

Gas mileage unknown for the highway portion - I put about 220 miles of stop-and-go traffic on it before the trip - I estimated 23-24 mpg for the first tank.

Overall, loved being able to fit the whole family in the wonderful comfort.

But I miss my CL's rear styling still. ;)

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
vrroomm? ever heard of break-in? :sqnteek:

But i dont know, i really like the CLS seats 100% more. They just feel more me. :(

but congrats man, and slap on a bodykit on that color and you will always get the hot looks!!!

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
autoxCLS said:
But I miss my CL's rear styling still. ;)
Yeah, but when you're sitting inside, you can't see the rear end anyways :D

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Re: Re: First trip in the TLS results...

RiceBoy said:

Yeah, but when you're sitting inside, you can't see the rear end anyways :D
Samething about the Acura EL! :p

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
autoxCLS said:
We had myself, Mandi (Pheonix), our 70 pould Lab, and Maddie (4 months) in the car
You got a dog in your brand spankin new TL-S???

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: First trip in the TLS results...

Yup. Made sure I had her lay on a blanket, and I WILL vacuum it tomorrow morning. :D

4thGSi said:
You got a dog in your brand spankin new TL-S???

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Re: First trip in the TLS results...

Had one - a 1999 Expedition EB - wife's car. Sold it cause the payment was the same as the TLS and she wants to stay home with the munchkin. :)

Outlook said:

Maybe its time for a SUV :naughty:

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Ohhhhh, ok, my wife has a Toyota Highlander, let me tell u, i don;t like suv's, but that car rocks, smooth as hell........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts