Acura World banner

For a million dollars what would you do? You have to pick one.

• Fuck a person of the same sex?

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Fuck a hooker who had AIDS but your could wear an ultra-thin condom?

Votes: 7 63.6%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
i chose not to participate in this poll...im not gay...and won sleep with a slut!

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
Gotta go with the hooker. I'd just save up for a while to make sure its as quick a poke as possible. With a condom, HIV transmission is pretty low anyway. Still better than doing a guy.

·
Registered
264 Posts
mdaniel said:
Gotta go with the hooker. I'd just save up for a while to make sure its as quick a poke as possible. With a condom, HIV transmission is pretty low anyway. Still better than doing a guy.
As long as the rubber doesn't break then its all good. Its also harder for a guy to get HIV than it is for a girl so theortically it is possible to screw the dirty hooker and not catch anything :dunno:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bioyuki said:

As long as the rubber doesn't break then its all good. Its also harder for a guy to get HIV than it is for a girl so theortically it is possible to screw the dirty hooker and not catch anything :dunno:
I am sure you have tested that theory.........:angel:

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
bioyuki said:

As long as the rubber doesn't break then its all good.
That's why I said it should be over as quickly as possible. Its when you screw for a long time that things can break or slip. And you're right, female to male transmission is pretty low, even without protection. Not that I'd want to risk it. I'm just saying the odds are in our favor.

·
Registered
491 Posts
That's a lot of money...:boink:

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
All right, own up, fellas - who're the 2 other people who'd do someone of the same sex? :boink:

TommyBoi isn't on here yet, is he? :D Somebody go get him and tell him to sniff out the rest of those who'd be willing to experience an alternative lifestyle for a million bucks... ;)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
hooker

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Neither

1 - 20 of 22 Posts