Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
i dunno, the white one looks kinda nice, tho a bit extreme. would be good if youre going for a show car tho...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Those aren't CL kits...those are Integra kits with CL lights molded in. There are a bunch of Integras in Cali that have gone this route to get away from the usual Accord headlights that were being used.

·
Registered
487 Posts
mdaniel said:

You've obviously never been to the San Gabriel Valley. Shit like that is everywhere.
:werd: :fruit:

·
Registered
487 Posts
n2oJunkie said:

damn the 626 :(

the even sadder part is the blue one is owned by a white guy in san diego :D
I thought Mike's CL was silver...;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
u wanna see rice??? come to 626 !!! hahaha u see one every other sec....
and here is a perfect example

Attachments

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I know itsa lil rice but i'm kinda feelin that last CL probably gonna get flamed for this but oh well

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
All of them are nasty! What's with the super-huge jumbo fogs?

:barf:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
The General said:
All of them are nasty! What's with the super-huge jumbo fogs?

:barf:
:werd: all the kits on that page are just nuts i would be real dissappointed if anyone on this site put that shit on their car

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
noleaf74 said:

:werd: all the kits on that page are just nuts i would be real dissappointed if anyone on this site put that shit on their car
Last time I said somethignlike that I got flamed... :dunno:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I've seen that VIS CL Kit in person...it actually looks good on the car. It's a shame that the kits made by VIS are made like shit though...very flimsy.

For all of you who care to flame...fire away b/c I will stick to my guns that a wild body kit is not "rice"...washer nozzle lights, neon trim around the dash (under the dash is cool...I'm talking about the little neon tubing that is used as trim), rim lights, etc...is "rice".:slap:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
SlyTLS said:
I've seen that VIS CL Kit in person...it actually looks good on the car. It's a shame that the kits made by VIS are made like shit though...very flimsy.

For all of you who care to flame...fire away b/c I will stick to my guns that a wild body kit is not "rice"...washer nozzle lights, neon trim around the dash (under the dash is cool...I'm talking about the little neon tubing that is used as trim), rim lights, etc...is "rice".:slap:
maybe not rice but, why would u do that to a 30K+ car, i mean u don't see to many lexus and bimmers w/ thoe kinds of kits so why on a acura? i can see some people going for the performance look on our cars.. as well as the class look, but that look just doesn't seem right on our rides. Just my opinion

·
Registered
201 Posts
noleaf74 said:

maybe not rice but, why would u do that to a 30K+ car, i mean u don't see to many lexus and bimmers w/ thoe kinds of kits so why on a acura? i can see some people going for the performance look on our cars.. as well as the class look, but that look just doesn't seem right on our rides. Just my opinion
It's all personal preference...if it looks like shit and smells like shit then chances are it is shit. But just b/c someone sees a body kit on a car in a pic and it looks bad there doesn't mean it looks bad in person. A lot of people on these forums pass judgement without knowing what they are talking about just b/c the majority says so. I'm sorry but that irks the hell out of me. And the term "rice" gets thrown into everything. It's almost like (not to say it is the case) that people will call anything they are jealous of "rice". That term should be reserved for something obsured on a car...that serves no purpose and makes the car look gaudy. A perfect example...washer nozzle lights.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
SlyTLS said:

It's all personal preference...if it looks like shit and smells like shit then chances are it is shit. But just b/c someone sees a body kit on a car in a pic and it looks bad there doesn't mean it looks bad in person. A lot of people on these forums pass judgement without knowing what they are talking about just b/c the majority says so. I'm sorry but that irks the hell out of me.

If the majority of people look at a car and start wincing and laughing, than one needs to rethink the style. Those body kids look like crap... The majority of people agree with me. maybe someday cars will come stock like that... However I don't see that happening anytime soon.

·
Registered
14,056 Posts
noleaf74 said:

I see that kind of stuff on bmw's and lexus's all the time, just depends where you live

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.