Acura World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of TE-37s that came off of a IS300. These are in ok condition. All wheels have minor curb rash and have some have some bends. One bend is fairly noticeable but held air fine. Center caps are Volk, but are in not that great shape. Also, they need the valve stem caps.

Due to the condition I brought them to my friend's wheel repair shop to have them looked at for repair. They said one is barely noticeable bend (first picture left to right), two (middle pictures) should be fixed easily (about $75 to $100 each wheel) and one (last picture) should probably be refinished ($175-$200). Obviously, you could refinish all of these if you wanted and have TE-37s for a third less than new after the refinishing. Wheel shop that I recommend is Proformance in New Rochelle, NY.

You can pay cash on pickup or paypal + fees. I can meet most areas in the tristate area, but take a look or ask questions or additional pictures before wasting time. Asking $1250. Wheels are sold as is and all sales are final.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts