1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2002 RSX Type-S.
VIN: JH4DC53092C036688

The Good:

- Body and interior are in great condition. All body panels are clean and have matching VIN numbers. Black leather. Sunroof. See pictures.

- 6 speed manual

- A little less than 103k miles on it.

- Completely stock. This would be a blank canvas for you to mod how you please.

- This is my wife's car, so it's seen V-Tech maybe twice in the two years that we've owned it. She drives like an old person.

- We had the A/C replaced when we bought it. New compressor and everything.

- It runs great, getting about 31-32 mpg on the highway.

- It's a ton of fun to drive. Handles great, great quickness.

The Bad:

- We bought the car with a rebuilt title. The car was totaled by the previous insurance company because of a dent on the bottom of the floor pan. I saw the insurance documents before purchasing it. My understanding is that the previous owner went over some kind of curb, denting the bottom of the frame. To replace the frame of the car would have been enough to total it. However, we had the car aligned before we bought it, and there was no issue. It has held the alignment just fine over the last 2 years. I wish it were a clean title, but it honestly wouldn't make sense to put full coverage on a 12 year old car anyway. It was not a major accident that caused it to be totaled.

- Third gear will sometimes kick out. This synchro issue is common on these. It doesn't do it every time, but I do want to disclose it. All other gears work smoothly.

- The check engine light is on. The only code it's throwing is P0420, either indicating a faulty 02 sensor or an issue with the catalytic converter.

Price is $4500 cash or best offer.

I am selling so we can get a sedan. I am not interested in trades.

Thanks for looking, and I'm happy to answer any questions. Please email, and I will get back to you.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts