Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st Gen - the 2.5's were 5-cyl's right?

What's the 0-60's - are they peppy? Run smooth? (smoother than a 4 or??)

Or should he try to find a a six cyl one?

Also - same with the vigor - anyone have one?

Thinking of finding a low mileage vigor too

·
Registered
228 Posts
2.5 and 3.2 are both smooth.. one is just a little bit stronger than the other. vigors and 2.5's are 5 bangers.. tell your friend to get a 3.2 because 2.5 parts are more expensive since its a rare engine. 2.5 has more aftermarket parts than 3.2's though :D

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Bawlin_on_18s said:
2.5 and 3.2 are both smooth.. one is just a little bit stronger than the other. vigors and 2.5's are 5 bangers.. tell your friend to get a 3.2 because 2.5 parts are more expensive since its a rare engine. 2.5 has more aftermarket parts than 3.2's though :D
good tip. i was thinking of a 2.5 cuz i might sell my car and get something just to drive around for a while and then get something supernice. I guess 3.2 it is then.

lil raja

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have a 2.5 and it's great. It's been very reliable so far and it has a little bit of pop in the engine. If you are looking for a faster car I would go with the 3.2 though.:bigok:

·
463 Posts
what took me so long was that i was stuck in acura-tl.com... until their forums got boring and i migrated here... thanks for the welcome... its nice to be loved... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.