·
Registered
4 Posts
IMG_1520.JPG

IMG_1533modkeys.jpg

IMG_1525.JPG

IMG_1524Mod.jpg

IMG_1528mod.jpg
Hi, I am selling my 1992 Acura Legend 4dr Charcoal Grey Sedan 256,000mi. it has served me well, but now has overheating issues, which I believe is a seeping head gasket. The engine and transmission are original and run very smoothly. Timing belt was changed at 1st service interval. It starts just fine and will drive a few miles before any overheating issues. I have used it as my daily driver. Leather is fine, except for the seat cushion in the drivers seat, which has 2 tears from wear on it. The suspension components and ball joints have all been replaced in the last couple years, so they are fine. I have a lifetime alignment policy on it, so it has always been in alignment, and tires are inflated and fine, with some tread wear. Stock aluminum wheels present.
As it is a 20 yr old Chicago car, it has rust around the rear wheel wells and other points, and oxidation of paint here and there. The hood was bent in after a low speed fender bender with transport truck a few years ago. it was bent back to latch, and latches/unlatches fine, but has denting and rust in the front, but no damage to engine part. electrical systems run fine. The AC system has been reconditioned/tested, and is now R134 and work well. It has an intalled remote start that works great, and is a great feature to have here in the Mid-west. it has 2 original keys and 2 remote start key fobs. It has the manual and radio code card. OEM spare tire and jack are present. Other known issues... crack in front windshield, about 1 foot long, Right rear caliper frozen (but in the open position, so it puts no wear on the hub... it has not caused any problems when driving. Driver side door lock motor stopped working, I repaired it once, it is just the winding in the small motor in the mechanism. One of he wheel caps is missing.
Car is located in Woodridge, IL. I have pictures, few posted here at low res. I have better pis on my craiglist ad which expires Feb 1st, 2013
chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/3571641801.html

Just e-mail me at [email protected] for pics and questions.
My price is $800

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD!
What i have left is Eibach lowering springs, Tenzo cold air intake, Very nice Enkei Zoku wheels, and my spare floor grey OEM Legend floormats which look new.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The springs are sold.
Available for sale are Enkei Zoku wheels $400 and Tenzo sport cold air intake $40 now.

chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/pts/4005784505.html
chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/pts/4005781003.html

They are also listed on ebay for local pickup.

ebay.com/itm/Enkei-Zoku-Wheels-four-16x7-40mm-offset-Tuner-Lugs-Tenzo-Sport-Cold-Air-Int-/181196019965?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item2a301fd8fd&vxp=mtr

1 - 3 of 3 Posts