Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a like new OEM all weather trunk tray for the 2012 design Acura TL. The MSRP from Acura is $110. I'm asking $75 shipped. I am in the Chicago area so if you are as well you are certainly welcome to pick this up. I will shave $10 off the price so you're at $65. I also have a complete set of All Season Floor Mats as well. The Acura MSRP is $131 for this. I will be listing these for $85 shipped. The condition of these mats are great. The drivers mat is the only one that shows a bit of wear. I have power washed both the trunk tray and the floor mats. If you purchase both of these I will shave a few bucks off. Thanks...

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking at the trunk tray pic it does look a little goofy. But let me assure you. Once you have it in place it will look fantastic and protect your trunk from any spills that may occur. What motivated me to purchase in the first place was because in a previous car a gallon of milk spilled in the trunk and let me tell you, no matter how many times it was shampooed it still stunk up the entire cabin. These Trunk Trays are designed to prevent such a nasty incident from happening to you. So now whenever I purchase a new or used car that is certainly on the top of the pecking order in regards to upgrades. My offer is very reasonable considering the cost of a new one. And this one is like new. The picture does it no justice because it has not been lying in it's position it was designed for over a year now. Just been too busy to post for sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts