Acura World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete set of OEM All Season Floor Mats available. The Acura MSRP is $131 for this. I will be listing these for $85 shipped. The condition of these mats are great. The drivers mat is the only one that shows a bit of wear. I have power washed these mats. I'm in the Chicago area and are welcome to pick up and save a few bucks. Thanks...

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm interested if you can go to $75 and ship them to Indianapolis area. That driver mat appears to have significant wear.

PM me your ZIP code and mainly if it's a residential address that this is being shipped to or a business. On Monday I'll get shipping costs to your zone and if it's reasonable then I'll accept your offer of $75. I will also be posting pics soon for a special mount for this specific car as well. I used it to mount my mobile phone. If your car doesn't come with the Navigation option and you have an aftermarket one this mount could be used to hold it. You can see the details at the Kuda Mount website. I will give you first dibs if you want it. Price yet to be determined.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are original Acura mats not cheap knock offs. I'm open to reasonable offers as this is just taking up space in my basement which I've been trying to clear out. All fair offers will be considered.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still available which is just stumping me because these mats are awesome and priced fair. And my luck of the draw is when I happen to be out there shopping for these for my next car they "just sold" the other day in the forums. Anyway, great deal guys. Help me, help you...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.