Acura World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am in southeastern PA and am looking to sell my RSX Type S. 7999 OBO. Below is the info from the CL ad I posted along with pictures.

This 2003 Acura RSX Type S comes with all the amenities and 6 speed manual transmission (including the Type S mats and winter mats)! It also includes BOSE premium sound and is very safe. I am the second owner and have all records of regular service and maintenance. I take very good care of this car and change the oil regularly with full synthetic oil. The clutch was replaced at 93,000 miles so that is in brand new condition and will not need to be replaced! The title is CLEAN. This is a great car and I'm sad to see it go, but I need something bigger for my needs and have to sell it. One note about the cars interior: I am a non smoker and this is in great shape. There is a tear on the front driver seat, but nothing that is not easily fixable. Other than that everything is in great physical and mechanical shape.Please call to set up a time to drive. I will be willing to meet people with in reason. Serious inquiries only!

Mileage: 97,946
Body Style: Coupe
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Black
VIN: JH4DC53033C006118

Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: FWD

Features: Power Moonroof, leather seats, fog lights, cruise control, tilt wheel, alloy wheels, premium sound, mutli disc cd changer (6), 6 speed transmission, BOSE premium sound (stock acura unit), ice cold A/C, rear window defroster, power windows.

Please contact me for more info as I cannot post links here since I have not made 15 posts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts