Acura World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend and I drove about 3 hrs north of here to his dad's house out in the middle of no where. We spent all day Saturday in an old CJ5 jeep tearing it up. I had no idea those things could drive over some of the crap that we did. The night was capped off by eating a free prime rib dinner in Laughlin Nevada. What a good weekend. Anyone else here ever do any real off-roading???:D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
nootch said:
A friend and I drove about 3 hrs north of here to his dad's house out in the middle of no where. We spent all day Saturday in an old CJ5 jeep tearing it up. I had no idea those things could drive over some of the crap that we did. The night was capped off by eating a free prime rib dinner in Laughlin Nevada. What a good weekend. Anyone else here ever do any real off-roading???:D
Yeah it's fucking sweet, THat sounds awesome, was it just lifted, do you know what size tires he had on it, and also if he had any aftermarket shocks, Anything that was in the car. That shit is so much fun, I have learned not to do it in a sedan though. The car always breaks.:D :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Re: Re: Fun Weekend

pgatour1 said:

Yeah it's fucking sweet, THat sounds awesome, was it just lifted, do you know what size tires he had on it, and also if he had any aftermarket shocks, Anything that was in the car. That shit is so much fun, I have learned not to do it in a sedan though. The car always breaks.:D :D
unless it was a scooby wrx.. you're fawked in a sedan

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't remember the size of the tires, but we only hit the transfer case twice...:D :bash:

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
I have a 92 Ford Ranger that is slightly lifted. I;ve jumped it a bunch of times. It has taken wuite a beating and it still runs. I've been thinking about working on that truck and making it an offroad monster. We'll see. Maybe I'll just buy an old V6 Ranger Xtra Cab and get rid of my four banger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts